Добро пожаловать на форум сайта Forum Index Добро пожаловать на форум сайта www.triz-guide.com
Изобретателями не рождаются - ими становятся!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Congratulation!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Добро пожаловать на форум сайта Forum Index -> TRIZ discussion on English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gentleman
Основатель

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:06 pm    Post subject: Congratulation!!! Reply with quote

Congratulation!!! Mr. Jakrapong Karnj. from Thailand finished 1st level TRIZ-training. From 11/03/2008 till 03/05/2009 he has been trained by IID teachers in accordance with the 1st level program "Classical TRIZ training" of distance learning under Y.P.Salamatov supervision.

“I work in manufacturing operation and have plenty of Systematic Problem Solving and Six Sigma experiences, clearly found that some of technical problems could not be precisely resolved such ways. After uncovering TRIZ methodology and tried to have self learning from various articles, realized that it would not be sufficient and required more study from TRIZ master as to formulate my sharpening thinking process. Spending time on TRIZ learning with Dr Salamatov was greatly appreciated and worthwhile since learning process steps could really improve my thinking to be stronger and grew higher confidence to overcome current manufacturing engineering contradiction and technical issues, guided to discover latent resources which could be lead to successful solution.

Learning process was tough but really practical. I continue my learning to the next level.” read more >>> http://triz-guide.com/861.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Добро пожаловать на форум сайта Forum Index -> TRIZ discussion on English All times are GMT + 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: